Isnin, 27 Ogos 2012

My dear daughter

Dicatat oleh Unknown di Isnin, Ogos 27, 2012

My dear daughter is officially 2 years old on last 21st August. Can't really believe that she is a big girl now. How time flies. Feels like it was just yesterday that I've given birth to her. Quite cranky when she was first born compared to her brother. Maybe because of the girls' hormone running high in her blood.

But now, she is totally an independent girl. Was super active. Likes to do things on her own, keeping herself busy, not much of "Yes, mommy" girl. If I told her not to, she hardly listen to me, she kept on doing what ever she thinks might bring her the joy. That's what kids do anyway. Feminity? Just forget about it, she likes it boyish. No hair-dos, she immediately pulled it off her hair. She did all the boys thing. Lots of climbing (on whatever she thinks she can climb), jumping everywhere, (u just name it, from the stairs, table, chairs, whatever she thinks she would managed to jump over), lots and lots of running around, I can hardly cuddled and snugged her or make her to kiss me anymore, littering around. Our house was just a mess. Orang melayu kata, macam tongkang pecah. And my job is to clear up the mess, many times a day.Had to keep a safe play scene for her and her brother. I don't want any stupid tragedy to occur.

Sometimes, I just envied my friends. Looking at their daughter, so pretty and well-groomed. So cute! Sticking to their mother's side. But, I'm all grateful to Allah that my daughter is healthy and active. That is enough for me. She had rarely falls sick compared to girls at her age. I just can't remember the last time she falls sick. Feminity will come along when she gets older, don't you think? As for now, I'll let her do whatever pleases her as long as there's no harm. May Allah guide you all the way! I love you..

0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

 

Same Old Me But A Different Day.. Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting